[Solved] Nameserver ERROR

LaLa

Dear admin:

There is a problem with my domain's nameserver(ns1.heliohost.org, ns2.heliohost.org).

When I ping my domain.

It says: Ping request could not find host ilala.tk. Please check the name and try again.

And when I check my domain's IP cache on OpenDNS.

The result is SERVFAIL.(The domain's nameserver had an internal error while processing the requests, due to load or other errors.)

My AddonDomain is ilala.tk. My main domain is alpha.heliohost.org.

I'm getting a SERVFAIL on both an nslookup and a dig of ilala.tk. Are you sure you've registered this domain name?

When I try to remove my addon domain "ilala.tk" from cPanel.

An error occurred: "Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you do not control the domain ilala.tk".

Because I still can't access my website from this domain. So I want to remove it and add it again.

djbob asked me: "Are you sure you've registered this domain name?"

Yes, of course I have. And I have already pointed my name server to "ns1.heliohost.org" and "ns2.heliohost.org".

Who can tell me why?

Thanks.

Dear admin:

There is a problem with my domain's nameserver(ns1.heliohost.org, ns2.heliohost.org).

When I ping my domain.

It says: Ping request could not find host ilala.tk. Please check the name and try again.

And when I check my domain's IP cache on OpenDNS.

The result is SERVFAIL.(The domain's nameserver had an internal error while processing the requests, due to load or other errors.)

My AddonDomain is ilala.tk. My main domain is alpha.heliohost.org.

OK, I added this domain again. And it seems everything is all right so far.

Thanks for all the help.