HelioNet shrank?

G0tP0t

HelioNet Expansion  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really think that HelioNet needs alot more forums. with more specific topics, like websites, games, hobbies, introductions, Flame, Ect. then I, and probably alot more people than just me, would post alot more. I have trouble just finding reason to post, whereas I post a alot at villavu because there are things to actually discuss.

I voted probably. I think its fine as it is xD even if it may be nice to have other topics, I like how this forum is clean and simple, and to the point, so that I can get support and help and such easier. Then the few other topics are for fun ;D I really like the forums setup.

I could swear that i remember helionet haveing a much bigger forum and even a shop thing were you could exchange post points for web hosting or a domain. That may be a little off cuz im remembering this from a few years ago but im positive about the domain and shop part.

I could swear that i remember helionet haveing a much bigger forum and even a shop thing were you could exchange post points for web hosting or a domain. That may be a little off cuz im remembering this from a few years ago but im positive about the domain and shop part.

The shop became obsolete.

• 1 month later...

I think leave the way it is.If they put more topics then they would have to mange them more and that's one more thing that they have to worrie about. This form was built to support people and there hosting problems. If people would like to talk about others things then hosting, there are plenty of forms out there on Google that people can join

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...