Addon Domain Activation Request

gumdrop

I believe I jumped the gun a bit, and tried adding the domain before requesting the feature be activated. It looked pretty activated to me, since I could type into the form.

It looks like it may have worked at least partially though, but does not show in the domain addons panel.

I redelegated my name servers to yours about 30 minutes ago, so I understand that may take up to 72 hours to go through. Surprisingly it resolves through megaproxy already though.

I'm getting the Account Queued page.

I'm also noticing a new sub domain was added to my zone file, gumdrop.gumdrop.heliohost.org, which does not show in the sub domains panel.

I don't plan on using that address.

My goal is to get Joomla 1.5 installed to the root of gumdrop.biz, once it activates. I'm having troubles doing so at the moment.

When I try installing to gumdrop.biz (as shown in the dropdown along with gumdrop.gumdrop.heliohost.org), leaving the directory field blank (which should be public_html/gumdrop.biz), I'm seeing the following error on step 2:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8388608 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_check.inc.php on line 378

When I realized the installer is attempting to create gumdrop.biz, and figured since adding the domain created that directory already I would try deleting and tried again. Still no luck with that. Same error.

I was finally able to get joomla installed by keeping the domain selection as gumdrop.heliohost.org and typed in gumdrop.biz for the installation directory. Then manually recreated the now missing cgi-bin folder chmod 755.

So my final result at the moment is http://gumdrop.heliohost.org/gumdrop.biz/ with a joomla home page.

I've setup a 302 redirect on gumdrop.heliohost.org and gumdrop.gumdrop.heliohost.org to the above for now.

Double gumdrops also shows the Account Queued page.

I feel like I've made a huge mess at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S.

Thanks for the awesome free hosting account!

**update**

appears to be working now.

Addon domains take a day to work. If you had waited that day, the Joomla installation would have worked as well. The memory error you got from Fantastico is a separate issue. But it seems like you have everything sorted now. If you have any more issues, don't hesitate to post.