One account but can I have more subdomains at heliohost.org?

scvroin

I have an account at heliohost.org and one subdomain, which is makelovenotwar.heliohost.org, a kind of a personal php project. My question is if I could have more than one subdomain at heliohost.org, in order to be able to host another personal php project, for examples let's say I will have a project named: projectexample, can I have another subdomain projectexample.heliohost.org ?

Thank you!

No he can't. He's asking if he can have another .heliohost.org subdomain.

oops, my bad. I misread his post. I thought he meant other subdomains on his existing account. Glad you caught that. :)

No he can't. He's asking if he can have another .heliohost.org subdomain.

oops, my bad. I misread his post. I thought he meant other subdomains on his existing account. Glad you caught that. :)

Ok, then I will create a subdomain from what I have now. I need to wait 24/48 hours to be ready for use? Another question: if I have this new subdomain: ex: another.makelovenotwar.heliohost.org will this point to the content of makelovenotwar.heliohost.org? I want that the new subdomain to point to a new content ex:the new project I intend to make.

Thank you.

I need to wait 24/48 hours to be ready for use?

You might. I'm not sure if simple subdomains are immediate or not.

Another question: if I have this new subdomain: ex: another.makelovenotwar.heliohost.org will this point to the content of makelovenotwar.heliohost.org? I want that the new subdomain to point to a new content ex:the new project I intend to make.

Thank you.

This subdomain another.makelovenotwar.heliohost.org will point to this directory:

makelovenotwar.heliohost.org/another

It will either open up to your index page or list that directories contents depending whether or not you have an index page.