Domain Not Working? Nor Can I see the cPanel.

roxxiedawn(:

Hi! First, I want to thank anyone who takes the time to read this and help me out...I don't think I've ever seen a free internet host that offers so much for FREE. This is ideal for my small personal website :D thankyou SOOsosooSO much to whoever runs this place. (:

Now...I recently signed up and I have my own domain name from Go Daddy. I've set the nameservers correctly:

NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG

NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG

and it has been a while and when I try to go to my site I see no sign of the cPanel or anything the website D; ! The domain is commacats.net , so should'nt I be able to go there from http://commacats.net/cpanel? Also, if I even try to log into the cPanel from the website it says login failed.

Should I wait it out a while longer and then see what happens? Or what should I do? :unsure:

Thankyou !

**edit: Oh, I just saw that it could take up to 48 hours for everything to be up and running. >.< so, is it normal that even though I have my nameservers correctly set to HelioHost trying to go to my website takes me nowhere, and why I can't log into cPanel?