[Solved] osCommerce "Deprecated" errors

Hi,

I've just installed osCommerce on my website

http://dmsaudio.ca/store/

and the following line appears about a hundred times on the first time I open the store home :

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/antdes45/public_html/store/includes/classes/language.php on line 87

The message also appears almost everywhere in the osCommerce admin tool (with different filenames, but always related to "Function eregi()" ).

I also get this message when I try to reach the admin tool, I have to refresh to get to the login page :

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/antdes45/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/language.php:87) in /home/antdes45/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/general.php  on line 22

If I understand correctly, this is caused by osCommerce not working well with PHP 5.3?

We upgraded to PHP 5.3 a while ago, and that's the cause of these errors. Either upgrade your software package to a compatible version, or add an error_reporting call at the start of your PHP file to suppress warning messages.