[Solved] Account queued.

disco

Hey, I'll post the ultimate question of this sub-forum, sorry for that..

I submitted the creation of my account more than 24hours and I still have no access to it..

BTW, last year I had an account here but I stopped using it. I tried to recover with the three user names I could only have used and it always say that the account does not exist, so, I created a new one because I think my previous was completely deleted.

The username I used in the new account is the same from here: disco.

Thanks for your great service.

Best regards,

disco

Your site is still in the queue. Give it another 24 hours.

Thanks.. I thought I did created the new account with the same username of my previous account and that resulted in some kind of error.. Regards

Hey, I received today this mail:

"Dear disco,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, the password may not contain the username for security reasons.

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff"

Now when I try to submit this happens:

"Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: range out of order in character class at offset 22 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/scripts/signup.php on line 76

We're sorry, but that is an invalid email address. Please go back and correct it."

And when I submited before it didn't say nothing about my email... :\

BTW, my e-mail only has 2 letters before the @, don't know if someone changed the rules, but as I said, I used this email to submit my account before, and been using it for more than 10 years ;\

Regards