Addon Domain

jccoelho99

Hi there,

Just wanted to ask if we can set up additional heliohost domains.

This under the same user name of course?

So what I mean is can I add another domain under my account of the type

new_name.heliohost.org

Would this be OK or can we only have one domain per user account?

I'm asking since I find my current one a bit cumbersome with long words and such.

So just wanted to know if I can setup another separate domain under the same account and use it for hosting a home page.

Best.

You can only have one account per user but you cna have as many addon domains on that account as you want. Go here and sign up for a free domain name.

http://www.co.cc

And then you can use the Addon Domain feature at your cpanel to add it as an addon domain.

Thanks but that's not what I had in mind. I meant another domain using your second level domain "heliohost".

So without another user account can I create a domain for another site on my account like elvis.heliohost.org?

I read somewhere that cc domains start getting charged after the first year btw

You can only have one account per user but you cna have as many addon domains on that account as you want. Go here and sign up for a free domain name.

http://www.co.cc

And then you can use the Addon Domain feature at your cpanel to add it as an addon domain.

Thanks but that's not what I had in mind. I meant another domain using your second level domain "heliohost".

So without another user account can I create a domain for another site on my account like elvis.heliohost.org?

.co.cc domains are always free. I've had mine for a while now and have never had a notice about payment.

------------

JayGreentree

JayGreentree Designs

Profesional website design

You can only have one heliohost subdomain per user and co.cc domains are free as long as you want them.

You can only have one heliohost subdomain per user and co.cc domains are free as long as you want them.

Thanks a lot sry for the delayed response.

Not sure I'll be using Helionet at this stage but really impressed by your server speed.

I think you provide a brilliant free service.

• 1 year later...