[Solved] ASP.NET unavailable after downtime

Giuseppe

Hello!

My account is glepp and the domain-name is house-intellect.ru

Are ASP.NET services still available on heliohost? Seems that the downtime somehow severed this capability of the server. The error given by the aspx page:

>>

Server Error in '/' Application

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

>>

At first I thought it to be my fault.. I edited the file as it asked of me only to see no change of the situation. My second step was to build a test html page, and it worked fine! That indicates a problem with asp.net module of the apache on the serverside. I am looking forward to salvation, otherwize I am to reconstruct the whole site into php or html. That's awful. Help me!

Thanks on beforehand for your understanding and kind help.

Bye!

Enable error viewing and post the error.

There was somebody using a whole lot of Mono resources the day before yesterday. If you were that guy, then you should probably find another host.