Repeated Password request

Jeevan

Hi.

I am facing a strange problem. Whenever an image is loaded in cPanel or any tool under cPanel, I need to re-authenticate. This is kind of a hassle as when you go the File Manager I have to keep authenticating for like 20 times before the page finally loads up. I tried with both Firefox and IE and its the same. Is there anyway to prevent this or is something wrong with my account? I tried changing the password from cPanel but the issue did not go away.

Thanks is advance.

user: jeevan

domain: slsquash.co.cc

Cookies and Caching is enabled on both browsers. Once an image is loaded (cached) for a while the authentication dialog does not show up but if any new icon/image need to be shown (ex. if I go to a section I have not been in for a while) it asks for authentication. Just to make sure its not the network I am in, I will try from another network and update later.

Its really weird. Now I get automatically log out from Helionet.org as well. It took at least 3-4 times to post this comment. I log in, come to this page and when I try to post something I get an error saying you need to log in. If anyone else is not experiencing the same I guess its either my network or an issue with the settings in my PC. I tried Chrome and its the same. Thanks for the help. I will try from another network/PC and let you know.

I use cookies heavily and I did not encounter issues before. Does connecting via a proxy effect differently for Heliohost/Helionet ?

I use cookies heavily and I did not encounter issues before. Does connecting via a proxy effect differently for Heliohost/Helionet ?

Yes. The proxy will store the cookies then. Try connecting with a proxy and see if that helps.