cant login to cpanel

vstafford

You'll need to login from the Heliohost Home page until user sites are back up.

I have all ready tried logging in from the heliohost home page and i i all ready tried to reset my password but i never get my reset password email. and i am pretty sure my username is vlad7687 but i could be wrong any advise?

I see no account by vlad7687. What is your domain that you registered with?

it should be vstafford.heliohost.org i don't have any add on domains at this time until further notice if you tell me whats that user name to that account i can probability can figure out the password

thank you

it should be vstafford.heliohost.org i don't have any add on domains at this time until further notice if you tell me whats that user name to that account i can probability can figure out the password

thank you

That domain doesn't come up, probably deleted due to inactivity. Sorry.

thank you

That domain doesn't come up, probably deleted due to inactivity. Sorry.

k can you guys make a new account for me that would be great if you can thanks

You may register one for yourself.

yes i want to make one but i want to keep my forum username and password how would i do that

Your forum account and your heliohost account are not connected in any way. Just make sure to put "vstafford" for forum username on the sign up form.