Directories

Ariadne

I have uploaded my website http://nptrips.heliohost.org/ and it works fine - thank you very much. I use Frontpage to create and upload the website and the files were all added automatically to the "home" directory. I have had to copy them to the "public_html" directory so that the website can be viewed. This means that two copies of the files are having to be stored which seems wasteful. However if I delete the files in the "home" directory Frontpage will then put them all back there next time I update the website and I will have to copy over the changed pages to the "public_html" directory. Is there a way round having to keep two copies of all the files. (I hope this makes sense).

I'm not familiar with the specific workings of Frontpage, but there's probably a "upload to" field in the options menu that you need to edit.

Thank you - with your prompting I did some investigating on publishing with Frontpage and sorted it.