Suspended Account

miguelm

Oh sorry! I would like to keep this one, miguelm

By the way, I am planning to rent a VPS in the near future, and I wanted to ask you two things:

1. Is the payment charged monthly? (I saw the price is by month but I donmt know how you charge, if by month or every 6 months, or a year)
  2. Can I have the VPS and this account (even if it goes against the ToS)? I Like so much this Tommy server, it helped me a lot to understand how a server works, amd I'm planning to store my personal web.

Thank you very much!

Edited by miguelm

38 minutes ago, miguelm said:
  • Is the payment charged monthly? (I saw the price is by month but I donmt know how you charge, if by month or every 6 months, or a year)
  • Can I have the VPS and this account (even if it goes against the ToS)? I Like so much this Tommy server, it helped me a lot to understand how a server works, amd I'm planning to store my personal web.

1. You can either choose to pay for 1 month or 6 months. You will only be charged for what you select. The plans start at $4 a month or $21.60 every 6 months. You can view all avalible plans at https://heliohost.org/vps/

2, Yes you can have as many VPSes as you want under one account. The multiple account rule is only for the shared hosting plans (Johnny and Tommy)

6 minutes ago, MoneyBroz said:

Unsuspended. it may take a few minutes to start working again.

Thanks a lot!

6 minutes ago, MoneyBroz said:

1. You can either choose to pay for 1 month or 6 months. You will only be charged for what you select. The plans start at $4 a month or $21.60 every 6 months. You can view all avalible plans at https://heliohost.org/vps/

2, Yes you can have as many VPSes as you want under one account. The multiple account rule is only for the shared hosting plans (Johnny and Tommy)

Thanks for the clarification!
But I was asking about having VPSes, and still having the Tommy account.