New Domain

King Gamer

OK, I have read the other things about domains and I have a question completley unrelated. What I would like is to have my main domain switched from www.atomstudios.heiohost.org to www.atomstudios.cz.cc. I already have the domain added to my acount and I just want the main domain changed. I would however like to have the switch made later in the mont to allow my users to adjust to the new domain by using it as a redirect. So I have read one other post and know this is possible.

P.S. Sorry if it seems like I always need something done for me but I just never forsaw using any other domain until I thought of the convinence and the added look of profesionalism.

My heliohost acount: alicenow

Add your new domain as a Parked Domain WITHOUT redirect. That way your users can use either domain to get to your site. Look for the Parked domain option at your cpanel and add your new domain there WITHOUT the www. Then point your domain to our nameservers:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

Add your new domain as a Parked Domain WITHOUT redirect. That way your users can use either domain to get to your site. Look for the Parked domain option at your cpanel and add your new domain there WITHOUT the www. Then point your domain to our nameservers:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

Ok, that is actually a good idea.