[Solved] Question before applying

Luca Rager

Hey, two question to be sure it's the right host.

1) Would a download portal be permitted? Note that the files are NOT stored on the site itself, but downloadable

via external links. Those links will be checked for threats, copyright issues or anyhing against TOS or user safety.

2) Is the php mail function active? If yes, are there any limits (like mails / hour etc.)

Thanks!

1) Would a download portal be permitted? Note that the files are NOT stored on the site itself, but downloadable

via external links. Those links will be checked for threats, copyright issues or anyhing against TOS or user safety.

2) Is the php mail function active? If yes, are there any limits (like mails / hour etc.)

Thanks!

1. Probably permitted. We won't hesitate to shut you down if we get complaints though.

2. Read the host site before asking: http://www.heliohost.org/home/features-mai...riptingmenu/php

Thanks!

1. Probably permitted. We won't hesitate to shut you down if we get complaints though.

2. Read the host site before asking: http://www.heliohost.org/home/features-mai...riptingmenu/php

It's probably my fault but I didn't find any information wheter php mail() is on or off, or if there are any limits. Could you please help me out?

It's probably my fault but I didn't find any information wheter php mail() is on or off, or if there are any limits. Could you please help me out?

Yes the php mail function is on but what do you plan on doing that would have you ask about limitations? Also make sure you follow the Terms Of Service.

Why do you ask about limits? If you're doing mass mailings you should do it elsewhere.

Thanks for answering me.

I WON'T do mass mailing. I'm just asking because my last host had great limitations which wouldn't allow me to even accept new registered users!

I can assure you that I'm a good boy and there's no reason to insinuate anything.

Thanks