Can't access account and it's been nearly 48 hours

jje

Hi,

I am slightly confused on how this system works, and how long I have to wait. I thought I could get access to my cPanel within 24 hours (and it's nearly been 48 hours) and I had to wait under 48 hours for my .co.uk domain to be connected to my HelioHost account?

Please can somebody shed some light in how long I have to wait? I thought it was 24 hours, but I'm obviously wrong.

Also, is there any service that allows me to track the status of my account activation or is that just for Root Admins.

:wacko:

Username: jje

Domain: chatbook.co.uk

Thanks in advance

-JJE

(sorry if you think I am lacking in patience - I am under pressure to get a website online by Sunday)

Ok - thanks. :)

If my cPanel account isn't online tomorrow afternoon (GMT-0) then I will be switching hosts.

That's too bad. The problem has been fixed. Your account might take a day or two to show up though.

What an aggressive way of asking help of a free host? Dude look at my topic... Just calm and light..

No need to be that rude.. It's a free hosting service..

And don't change your idea, as far i know, Helio has been the best for me (i've got a couple of friends who are using this and shared their account with me).

I'M REALLY SORRY! *very embaressed* *very upset* *feels bad*

I have just received an email from my Domain Provider - Redstation - to say that my account will be activated today (afternoon). That must be what is slowing it down!

I'm SO sorry I blamed it on you guys.

*very embaressed* *very upset* *feels bad*