[Solved] ErrorDoc 500 and error log since Friday 3/19

paparush

Site is not running, getting the ErrorDocument 500.

ErrorLog is full of these since Friday-

[19-Mar-2010 19:13:02] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/imagick.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/imagick.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

and these -

[19-Mar-2010 19:13:01] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/pdo_pgsql.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/pdo_pgsql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Any suggestions?

For starters, post your username and domain.

Username:rushaustin

Domain: wncrunners.com

For starters, post your username and domain.

I should have added that the site utilizes Sqlite.

wncrunners does not use mysql or postgresql

@paparush: it would have been very helpful if you did not change the 500 or at least told us that you did.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

@paparush: it would have been very helpful if you did not change the 500 or at least told us that you did.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

Wiz, as soon as the site's back up, I'll address the 500. What is the default? Thanks for your help.

Is the imagick error still occurring? As for PDO, I'm working on that. See this thread.

I no longer see the imagick errors. The only errors now are all related to PDO.

BTW- I've moved the code to rushaustin.heliohost.org/wncrunners as I'm currently hosting wncrunners.com at another host until this gets resolved.

Thanks for your help.

BTW- I've moved the code to rushaustin.heliohost.org/wncrunners as I'm currently hosting wncrunners.com at another host until this gets resolved.

So rushaustin.heliohost.org is your main domain name and wncrunners.com is an addon domain?

So rushaustin.heliohost.org is your main domain name and wncrunners.com is an addon domain?

That's how it was set up.

wncrunners.com is no longer an addon domain as I removed it yesterday. But, I moved the site's codebase to rushaustin.heliohost.org/wncrunners so I can test it against the heliohost server patches.

More than likely your 500 error is coming from the htaccess file in this directory: /wncrunners

Check your error log at your cpanel and if you still can't figure it out then post your htaccess code.

Yeah, byron is right about that one. PHP "warnings" aren't fatal - they won't give you 500s.

I don't know guys. I moved the code to another host, as-is, didn't change a single line, and it's functioning fine.

It functioned fine here until the PHP upgrade.