[Solved] Upgrade PHP problem

Gens

Ever since you upgraded the server to PHP 5.3.2, I've been experiencing some problems with my site (cms) datalife engine. (Repofan.tk)

Error!

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/eduard/public_html/engine/modules/online.php on line 347 Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/eduard/public_html/engine/modules/online.php on line 350 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/eduard/public_html/engine/modules/online.php on line 114 Warning: str_pad() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in /home/eduard/public_html/engine/modules/online.php on line 101 Warning: str_pad() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in /home/eduard/public_html/engine/modules/online.php on line 103

I can not access to the admin panel, repofan.tk/admin.php

<?php
error_reporting(0);
?>

Not working

As the errors suggest, those functions are all now deprecated. They were outdated anyways.

You'll need to try and get your software manufacturer to push an upgrade/patch, or try to fix it yourself.

In regards to the last one: what error does that give you?

You'll need to try and get your software manufacturer to push an upgrade/patch, or try to fix it yourself.

I upgraded my engine to the latest version and now everything works,almost all)) I'm working on it. Thanks

Sorry for my english.