Music Playlist?

Unless you didn't have said something about registered users (or members), I guess you need a script using cookies. In this case, the playlist is stored in the browser the listener uses. You have to decide whether the server or the browser is responsible for storing the playlist. A PHP script could solve this task on your server, alternatively a JavaScript does the same using the browser.

I just had a look onto your website. I don't see something like a music player yet. If you intend to use a simple flash player which dynamically generates and changes its playlist, you should look for a suitable JavaScript. Ask Google.

There's an mp3 player script called flamplayer. You can install that script and make your own playlist, upload the mp3 files to your database or add some url to the playlist so the visitor can stream the music. Its easy to use and it has an admin cpanel to manage the music. If you're interested you can go to www.flamplayer.org to download the script or maybe visit one of my websites www.bluueyspace.co.cc to see the demo.