Parked Domain help needed.

ayaz4friends

I am a little confused about to add a domain name to my free hosting which is already have a sub domain from heliohost. I am not a expert in domain services and I usually do my things with the tutorial help having simple easy steps. In heliohost I can't find a complete tutorial so I decided to ask. All I want to do is to add a xyz.com to my xyz.heliohost.org now when I will add xyz.com to my CPanel X parked domain services now what should I do with my domain name services do I need to change as well.

If anyone could make a simple tutorial like (please note I am not advertising but I am showing the simple tutorial, you may delete the link as you understand, what I am trying to ask a favor).

http://www.110mb.com/forum/how-to-using-a-...g-t29380.0.html

Is there step # 2 needed from the above tutorial?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
You need to to your nameserver provider and set the nameservers to:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

and then wait about 24 hours.

Thank you for posting that. I suppose the naming convention of most nameservers is standardized and intuitive enough, but perhaps they could be specified somewhere in cPanel anyway?

Their inclusion there seems a bit counter-intuitive. At least to me. Maybe my brain is backwards. Maybe I should get some sleep, heh.

Seriously though, if that page is describing the features Helio has, I don't understand why someone who isn't even a customer yet, would need to know the nameservers. I would think the nameservers would be listed somewhere in cPanel. Then again, it's been a couple years since I last used a host running cPanel, and I don't know either way if its possible to edit the static cPanel content.