HelioHost and HelioNet is not opening sometime... ?

ayaz4friends

Sometimes when I try to open the following websites, unfortunately an error occur and redirects me to DNS page.

1. http://www.heliohost.org/

2. http://www.helionet.org/

3. my personal website hosted on heliohost.

I am very much happy to find and to use great host with all free features but I am worried that why the website won't open. It's due to the HelioHost server are down or some other thing. I would love to hear and clear these things.

I am so sorry if I post in a wrong category.

Thanks.

Sometimes the server will experience high loads because of server misconfigeration or a user abusing resources. We try to fix them as quickly as possible, but there still might be a few hours of downtime each time.

Sometimes the server will experience high loads because of server misconfigeration or a user abusing resources. We try to fix them as quickly as possible, but there still might be a few hours of downtime each time.

Thank you so much for your kind and quick response. About high loads or user abusing resources, I hope you understand that the normal user won't understand. I am not comparing any other host with you but believe me you have a huge free services and a big responsibilities to run a free host so I would love to hear that it won't happen again, I don't know what it will takes because I was a user of free host and that run very smooth but they were very restricted and have very limited free services now but they works very quick. I know you are thinking about to run it smooth. All I am trying you to tell is please make sure it's 99.any% ok run time. If you make this happen then you are the No.1 free unbeatable host around the world.

1. Last whole day I tried to open the sites but any of them won't seems to work(unfortunately).

2. Today the site is working fine but Fantastico in my control panel won't work or the file manager.

Thanks again for everything. I hope you won't get a headache to read this all.