PHP

Well yeah thats correct but still if you have unlimited internet hours then you can just check it within a few seconds. PHP coding still rocks. -_-

I tried but could find a website that contains this script I'm searching for. Maybe you people can help me out?

Does anyone know the php script that goes like this:

http://website.com/index.php?goto=desiredlink

I don't want to show the real address of the document. And one more thing. I don't want the whole page to reload. I only want the text in the specific area where the content is written to be replaced.

Waiting for reply. please help

I will have to concern this to a friend cause i am still learning this language and i have so far learning the basics. -_-

Do you know any USEFUL website for learning php. I have searched on search engines but couldnt find a website which actually teaches you how to use it. Some of them only show the scripts and in most of them it is really hard to find the desired script.

hey cloggedone

Does you know the php script that goes like this:

http://website.com/index.php?goto=desiredlink

I don't want to show the real address of the document. And one more thing. I don't want the whole page to reload. I only want the text in the specific area where the content is written to be replaced.

Yeah, but only one of them is answered.

The second script that I need is that when a visitor clicks on a link in the navigation menu the whole page should not reload. I only want the text in the specific area where the content is written to be replaced.