[Solved] Not sure what is happening?

mdclark

I have been updating my site from IWeb and then the other week my IWeb told me I had an incorrect password, so I tried all the Passwords that I knew of and still didn't make a difference. I then went to log onto site and didn't work and did a password retrieval. This then told me my account had been closed due to inactivity.

I then searched on forums and tried to find out about this, but,when I followed the link on one of the customer services topics it said my account either did not exist or was not listed as inactive.

Thanks in advance

Mdclark

I just tried to reset password again and keep getting this message:

Password change cannot be completed: Account is currently suspended! Please contact the billing/support department.

When I look at the Support FAQ I am told to check terms of service, as far as I am aware, I am not in breach of any of these, and when I follow the link to reactivate my link I enter my user name and am told that my account either does not exist or isn't on the list of unactive accounts.

I have also received an email that if I do not log in by March 8th my account will be deleted.

Can anyone please help?

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

djbob I've tried resetting his password twice without success. Neither him nor I can loggin to his account.

Username: mdclark

Domain: mdclarkmusic.heliohost.org

cPanel was complaining about the account being suspended for some reason. I unsuspended it from the ACP and then reset the password from the ACP and everything worked. Weird.