[Solved] Can we have htscanner in order to be able to use php_value in .htaccess

scvroin

Do you really need this? It doesn't actually execute php_value directives; rather, it scans your .htaccess file for those directives and executes them as PHP. I'm sure it will require rewrite rules as well. It would be easier to just call the ini_set() function in your script.

Do you really need this? It doesn't actually execute php_value directives; rather, it scans your .htaccess file for those directives and executes them as PHP. I'm sure it will require rewrite rules as well. It would be easier to just call the ini_set() function in your script.

Well, I try with ini_set(), but there are some php_value that can't be change with ini_set(), and they are changeable, beside php.ini, only in .htaccess file.

The .htscanner module won't help there. Like I said, it isn't executing as Apache directives with root privileges - it is executing them by scanning (in PHP) the .htaccess file and executing those directives using the ini_set() function. It won't actually do anything ini_set() can't.