[Solved] Please delete my old account

vstafford

hey i am sorry for posting so many requests but you guys do so well on helping me with my problems. So anyway if you don't mind please delete my old cpanel account vstafford.heliohost.org. please dont be worried i am not quitting with you guys i just want my cpanel account deleted i have a new cpanel account created hostrangers.heliohost.org that i am using for now on. Please don't delete my forum account vlad7687 just delete my cpanel account vstafford.heliohost.org. Thank you for all your great help

Your previous account will be automagically deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

k that's good to know can you reset my domains or release them on the old account so i can put them on the new one.b/c after i try to add a domain on my new account it say another user have it.so it still on the old account so if you could release them or delete them so i can add it to my new one that would be great thank you

k that's good to know can you reset my domains or release them on the old account so i can put them on the new one.b/c after i try to add a domain on my new account it say another user have it.so it still on the old account so if you could release them or delete them so i can add it to my new one that would be great thank you

Go to the cpanel of your old account and delete them.

Go to the cpanel of your old account and delete them.

Thank you for replying so quickly i have tried to delete them but when i go to the add on domain list they don't show up on the list and there is no way to delete them at all.So i don't know if i am doing something or what please help thank you and have a good day

Won't the addons still exist?

I'm not sure and that's why I had him try to delete them himself before I deleted the account. I would think me deleting his account would be the same as the system deleting his account (and the addons) because of inactivity. He can let us know if he'll try to add them now on his new account.

Won't the addons still exist?

I'm not sure and that's why I had him try to delete them himself before I deleted the account. I would think me deleting his account would be the same as the system deleting his account (and the addons) because of inactivity. He can let us know if he'll try to add them now on his new account.

You guys have done great i have been able to add my domains on my new account and i am so glad this is working again but i have a different problem now i don't know if i have to add a new thread in customer support or if i can add it here. I have a Google email service or Google apps for business email. i have added my mx entry in the email setting for dreamtechpc.com with mx Destination of ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM with a Priority of 0 and my email routing is set to Local Mail Exchanger. so i added those setting to my new account but i can not receive email from no one they said that they are getting there message that they have sent back in there inbox as failed to send message so i have no idea what's wrong.Please help

I have a Google email service or Google apps for business email. i have added my mx entry in the email setting for dreamtechpc.com with mx Destination of ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM with a Priority of 0 and my email routing is set to Local Mail Exchanger. so i added those setting to my new account but i can not receive email from no one they said that they are getting there message that they have sent back in there inbox as failed to send message so i have no idea what's wrong.Please help

Give it 24 to 48 hours and then try your mail.

I have a Google email service or Google apps for business email. i have added my mx entry in the email setting for dreamtechpc.com with mx Destination of ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM with a Priority of 0 and my email routing is set to Local Mail Exchanger. so i added those setting to my new account but i can not receive email from no one they said that they are getting there message that they have sent back in there inbox as failed to send message so i have no idea what's wrong.Please help

Give it 24 to 48 hours and then try your mail.

k thank you i will give it 24 to 48 hours to reset thank you again for all you hard work.

This thread is resolved