[Solved] why http://www.nexttolast.com/ it points to makelovenotwar.heliohost.org?

scvroin

why http://www.nexttolast.com/ it points to makelovenotwar.heliohost.org?

When I looked in error log I see this two lines:

[sat Feb 27 10:56:55 2010] [error] [client 75.83.225.252] File does not exist: /home/scvroinh/public_html/404.shtml, referer: http://www.nexttolast.com/

[sat Feb 27 10:56:55 2010] [error] [client 75.83.225.252] File does not exist: /home/scvroinh/public_html/favicon.ico, referer: http://www.nexttolast.com/

And when I put the www.nexttolast.com in the browser address I see my site: makelovenotwar.heliohost.org.

So what happend?

Well I see that both point to same ip address: 216.218.192.171, but how or why, I have no ideea.

Do you?

Thank you.

post-7909-1267302471_thumb.jpg

post-7909-1267302506_thumb.jpg

Actually it's pointing to another host. Is it your domain name?

nexttolast.com

No.

I just see in my error log that I have an error and it has referer by www.nexttolast.com and when I try to see this site I was surprise to see my site content from makelovenotwar.heliohost.org.

I search with www.ip-adress.com and both they have same ip:

makelovenotwar.Heliohost.org - Heliohost site info

makelovenotwar.heliohost.org IP:

makelovenotwar.heliohost.org server location:

Rancho Cordova in United States

makelovenotwar.heliohost.org ISP:

Hurricane Electric

and

Nexttolast.com - Nexttolast site info

nexttolast.com IP:

nexttolast.com server location:

Rancho Cordova in United States

nexttolast.com ISP:

Hurricane Electric

Is nexttolast.com not your website?

No, is not my domain. my site is makelovenotwar.heliohost.org

but my subdomanin: makelovenotwar.heliohost.org and this domain: nexttolast.com, they both have the same ip address, the address that you give it to me in order to have ssl.

I look at www.ip-adress.com for makelovenotwar.Heliohost.org and it has the same ip address like two other hosts: nexttolast.com and sonyshootout.com

Both are not my domain.

So I need another ip for the ssl.

Thank you

It looks like a DNS server for our ISP has a mistaken record for that IP. I've contacted them - stay tuned.

UPDATE

Okay, it's looking like our ISP does not run that DNS server. Furthermore, the changes have propagated as a result of an authoritative nameserver record showing an A record pointing to your IP. The only way to remove it is to get the authoritative nameserver to remove that record.

Both domains have GoDaddy nameservers. I suggest contacting GoDaddy and asking them to remove those records.

It looks like a DNS server for our ISP has a mistaken record for that IP. I've contacted them - stay tuned.

UPDATE

Okay, it's looking like our ISP does not run that DNS server. Furthermore, the changes have propagated as a result of an authoritative nameserver record showing an A record pointing to your IP. The only way to remove it is to get the authoritative nameserver to remove that record.

Both domains have GoDaddy nameservers. I suggest contacting GoDaddy and asking them to remove those records.

ok, I have just send a message to godaddy.

And here it is the response from goddady.com:

I apologize for any confusion. It is to my understanding that you are referring to the domain NEXTTOLAST.COM. According to a public DNS tool, this domain is pointed to the third party IP address 216.218.192.171. For any issues with the hosting of this domain, please contact the domain's hosting provider for further assistance as we cannot troubleshoot your issue. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If this is not what you are referring to please reply back with more information so that we may better assist you.

Should I contact Hurricane Electric ISP? Or maybe I wasn't very explicit to goddady(I had have a link to this forum in my message to goddady) and if this is the case then I need your help to explain better my problem.

Thank you.

This is definitely GoDaddy's fault.

Tell them this: "I am the owner of IP address 216.218.192.171. However, I am not authoritative for nexttolast.com. The person who is authoritative for this domain has incorrectly pointed that domain to my IP address. Please remove this record."