[Solved] Not receiving emails

k2woo

Hi:

I've recently signed up with you for hosting. My domain (ecurrentz.com) is registered with mapname, and I have changed the name servers to yours. My username on helio host is k2woo, and I have created an email account: kw@ecurrentz.com.

I am able to send mail from this account via webmail, but am unable to receive anything using other outside accounts. Furthermore, these emails do not bounce back as undelivered, yet they are not in my inbox. Thus, the sent emails seem to be lost somewhere in the system.

I've tried changing the MX options from the cPanel, but to no avail. What am I missing? Can you please look into this?

bothered and bewildered,

Keith

You can't use the default mail account that comes with your cPanel. You must create a new email account with @your.domain on the end.

Wizard:

I believe that is what I did. I created the email account through the cPanel (getting started wizard), using my domain name, ecurrentz.com...specifically kw@ecurrentz.com. Am I missing something basic?

I have been trying to send to kw@ecurrentz.com, an email account I created thru the cPanel under my domain, ecurrentz.com, which is registered under mapname. When I try sending email to kw@ecurrentz.com, it does not show up in the inbox when I check thru Webmail. Also, I do not get a bounceback, which means it's been delivered somewhere. However, I am able to send from this account, which shows k2woo as the sender, which is my user name under heliohost.

As a side, I also got an email saying my heliohost account ill be deactivated because of lack of activity, and I should logon asap. Although there is no site up yet, I have been logged on regularly. How often must you log on? Does it matter if you log on once and don't log off?

will greatly appreciate your help!!

Keith