openmp3 Internal server error (using frames) [done]

openmp3

Hi,

I'm using 4 frames in my index and there is a big chance one of the 4 will return an "Internal Server Error" when opening the page at first. Might this be because the server detects too many connections at the same time?

I don't want to argue about the fact that I AM using frames, I have my own, well considered opinion in this.

Thanks

The server (and your site) should be able to handle WAY more than 4 connections at once. I think your problem is like everybody elses (including me) and that's server resource abuse. Hopefully djbob is weeding out these people every day.

btw, I went to your site several times right before I made this post and never got an error or had any problem loading your page what so ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, that would probably be it then.

The server (and your site) should be able to handle WAY more than 4 connections at once. I think your problem is like everybody elses (including me) and that's server resource abuse. Hopefully djbob is weeding out these people every day.

btw, I went to your site several times right before I made this post and never got an error or had any problem loading your page what so ever.