[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

1. username: adidoro

2. default domain name: adidoro.haliohost.org

3. addon domain name: multiple

My problem is that I can't see addon domains in control panel "No addon domains are configured." but I have some configured and also works.

An other problem is that I can't access advanced DNS zone editor "You do not have permission to read the zone for :" and "No Zone Records Found"

Someoane read this posts? Maybe have some answers, the problems are still there.

post-19137-6745_thumb.jpg

post-19137-0-75354700-1331505591_thumb.jpg

Edited by adidoro

Username: milktogo

URL: cloudcraft.heliohost.org

ADDON DOMAIN NAME: cloudcraft.tk

Server: Stevie

Problem: I'm trying to add the domain cloudcraft.tk. My original domain is cloudcraft.heliohost.org. My domain doesn't seem to set up. When I try to add it it says Error from park wrapper: cloudcraft.tk is already configured. But it doesnt appear in my parked domain area. It still says 0/0. And if you go to cloudcraft.tk it says account queued. Is this nomal?

Username: eternuty

Domain: eternuty.heliohost.org

server : stevie

addon : socialbook.org.in

when open socialbook.org.in it's redirect to socialbook.org.in/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi (HELIOHOST ACCOUNT QUEUED)

1. Username: robertut
  2. Default domain name: robertutzu.heliohost.org
  3. Addon domain name: I can't add any addons domain and can't add subdomains.
  4. I want to add tvonline.okazii-bucuresti.ro and yahoodetector.okazii-bucuresti.ro subdomains and dont work and it doesn't show any error. :(

• Like 1

3 addon domains were configured, and updated, then they disappeared but still work with DNS, it is the cpanel links that failed.

1. Username inseine
  2. Default domain name wiged.tk
  3. Addon domain name adenby.tk
  4. Addon domain name alandenby.tk
  5. Addon domain name isp-helpdesk.tk

Thank You

• Username: penny92
  • Default domain name: tester55.heliohost.org
  • Server: Johnny

Problems: Can't add parked domain, can't add addon domain.

Errors: Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) parked domains!, Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) addon domains! The domain below was not setup!.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have 2 addon domains but after I renewed my account there's nothing in the list except "No addon domains are configured". Then I tried to add them again, I got this message "Error from park wrapper: gtlimit.tk is already configured". Please reset the addon domains of my account so that I can add them again.

Thanks

Username: nplum

Server: stevie

Default domain name: nev.heliohost.org

Addon domain name: gtlimit.tk , arcticsun.tk