[Solved] php.ini file needed

biztiger

First of all thanks for providing great service for long time. I am really thankful to you people to maintain a quality hosting and a good uptime. But I am about to create a commercial website with a part of my script hosted on heliohost. I don't think using a free host is good (don't mind, but if it became popular, I need more bandwidth than offer by heliohost) for commercial website. To work those script on my server is it possible to get the php.ini file of the heliohost. I can reconstruct it using phpinfo() but it would be good if you provide it (If that is not your secret).

That's really not necessary and I'd rather not give it out. PHP provides facilities to figure out each of its settings.

Sorry to hear that. I move some of the files from this host and as it is not working(specially some curl functions) on my paid host(vps), I asked you. I know I can reconstruct it using all params given in phpinfo() function. But that is time consuming, that's why I asked you.

If you want some fees for that I can ready to give that. It's real emergency to make that script work on my new host.

If you need a list of features we support, see here:

http://www.heliohost.org/home/features-mai...riptingmenu/php

My guess is that your new host is pulling some crap about needing our php.ini file. You should tell them that that is entirely unnecessary and they need to fix it on their end.

Solved. After they update php to the recent version- it finally worked.