Having quite a few problems. I want to Delete My Account?

noingwhat

Hi! I had tried out Helio Web Hosting, and it looked very nice. I am currently using x10 hosting. My problem was, that when testing out my site by uploading my files, I kept receiving a 500 error. I tried to figure out exactly what was causing it, but it seemed that it would just randomly corrupt some files, then those files would cause 500 errors. I was having problems uploading. Problems getting my pages (and even some of your pages) to be displayed right. And Norton was saying that this site was reported of 1 identity threat. This does not really mean anything to me because it is only one, and could have just been a simple error. But all in all, my experience was not all that great. I just wanted to know if there is a way to delete my account. I have no more use for it. I already delete my files and everything, but I just always like to leave things the way I left them, so is there anyway to get rid of my account on here?

Thank you to anyone who helps. And to Helio Hosting, great job with the site, just try to fix a few of the errors. Just to help a bit, I will name a few. For 1, I kept on getting the 500 error with my site. Not sure if that is anything you would have been able to fix. second, I seemed to be getting a centering issue. This happened on both my website, and when you login to cPanel, the whole web page did not center at all. Seemed to have something to do with the PHP. The last issue I think that I had was that sometimes something just would not want to be displayed. On my site, I had some trouble with an image one time. I even tried refreshing the page, it just would not appear. waited another minute or so, and when I refreshed, it was back. This was not an upload lag, as I could see the image before I started having that issue.

Hope you guys can fix these problems soon, and when you do, I hope to see you again!