Status of domain?

Diggsey

I've had the domain diggey.heliohost.org registered for some time, but it stopped working a while back. I originally assumed it was just that the heliohost server was down. (Not exactly uncommon at the moment <_< )

However, I still cannot access the domain or login to the CPanel.

What is the status of the domain? Has it been deleted?

Thanks,

Diggsey

I'm fairly sure it has been deleted. Sorry.

I seem to have a similar problem with cmmdb.heliohost.org. Is there a reason for the deletion (that I was not notified or warned of in any way)? Or was it accidental? Or something else?

Probably deleted due to inactivity. When was the last time you logged into cPanel?

I'm fairly sure it has been deleted. Sorry.

I seem to have a similar problem with cmmdb.heliohost.org. Is there a reason for the deletion (that I was not notified or warned of in any way)? Or was it accidental? Or something else?

Probably deleted due to inactivity. When was the last time you logged into cPanel?

You know, that's a good point. I don't remember the last time. Not that I abandoned the site, I just used a specialized system I scripted myself,only using cpanel to fix bugs in that system.

Actually, waitasec, last backup is from 1/15 2010 so that's when. If the cause is inactivity(Which wasn't really inactivity,just cPanel-inactivity), would re-registering be out of the question?