Significant account backlog

Ashoat

We've closed signups for five days to process a bit of a backlog of queued account requests generated by crond accidentally being downed for a while. We should be fine pretty soon - please wait out the span if you want a new account.

• 1 month later...
hello,

uurregis.heliohost.org

uurregis

I tried to create account on the 25th feb, which i beleive is still not activated, am I correct or do you think I did something wrong ?

kind regards ,

stefaan

I'm not seeing that account. Just register it again.

hello,

uurregis.heliohost.org

uurregis

I tried to create account on the 25th feb, which i beleive is still not activated, am I correct or do you think I did something wrong ?

kind regards ,

stefaan

I'm not seeing that account. Just register it again.

which I just now did after your reply. Thank you for prompt response !

now waiting for the activation ...

kind regards

stefaan

I'm not seeing antisocialnetworking.co.cc in our database. Go ahead and register it again.

i have tried to register couple times for the last 2 days but i always got an error message like this "We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later.".

I'm not seeing antisocialnetworking.co.cc in our database. Go ahead and register it again.

i have tried to register couple times for the last 2 days but i always got an error message like this "We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later.".

Is this your site?

mmtk.heliohost.org

Your only allowed one account.

Is this your site?

mmtk.heliohost.org

Your only allowed one account.

no thats not mine. i only signed up using my antisocialnetworking.co.cc domain and i havent signed up to heliohost using other domain before. When i signed up it said that i could login to my cpanel within 24 hours.

no thats not mine. i only signed up using my antisocialnetworking.co.cc domain and i havent signed up to heliohost using other domain before. When i signed up it said that i could login to my cpanel within 24 hours.

If you tried to sign up with this ip address [74.86.222.73] which is the same ip address of your previous post, then that's why you got the error. It's the same ip address of that site I posted. Why are you showing a different ip address each time you post?