Repeating Login Requests

steg

Hi All,

Firstly hello to one and all, I have only just joined and been sat with held breath for my cpanel to activate for the last 24hours, then it came alive as they said within the time so two thumbs up there chaps :D

Logged in last night and all was fine, simply browsed through some of the features, today however at work, I can access the cpanel, but receive repeated login requests on each page change.

If I repeatly click the OK, button with my user name and pasword on it slowly opens the page, but I mean repeatly, around 20+ login boxes appear each one wanting my details.

I have tried two seprate browsers, IE and Firefox, and it happens in both, I have also browsed through the other possible solution on here for repeating logins and sadly no joy

Anyone got any pointers to how I can sort this out?, At home I login first time no problem regardless of browser, I am thinking our work firewall, but if I can see the page after I repeatly click OK then surely its routing through and allowing access.

Your ideas and solutions are greatly appreciated

Cheers

Steg

P.s Not provided my login details as I dont think its an issue with my account just think it a setting locally I could change so ?