[Solved] additional cpanel accounts

MacBryce

Thanks for the quick reply.

The reason why I asked is this:

I've developed a script that generates a price list for an online collectible trading card game that I play. The community there loves the version I have online atm (200+ unique vistors per day and rising) and now I'm moving it to Heliohost because you definitely have the best free features I've ever seen. The only issue I have is that the site gets removed after a month of not logging into cPanel. That might happen because the script basically runs and updates itself or I might stop playing the game for a while. I wanted more accounts so I could give some community members who have been playing the game for ages the ability to keep my script online (by logging in with an account with limited permissions).

So if that's not possible, I was wondering if there's an other way to make sure the site stays online? I didn't find a paid hosting service here, can donations make a difference here?

Sorry, but we only allow one account per user. Furthermore, there is no such thing as a limited access cPanel account - you'd have to give them full access.

Logging into cPanel once a month is not hard.