How To Access cPanel?

U-DON

Registration in the past week was a little iffy, but it appears that my account has finally been created somehow. Perhaps it was manually created by the admin or something. The problem now is signing in. I didn't receive an email about my account getting successfully installed. And I didn't know what password to use to sign in. So I requested a password reset, and was told that a confirmation code would come via email. The email didn't come. What do I do now?

I've been there. I still don't know what password to use. I have tried many times using the password I signed up with to no avail. The account didn't seem to have been created until a few days after a particular problem from another thread (http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=5179) was reported. So I don't know what password was given to that account as it might not have been created as a direct result of my signing up prior to the closing of that thread. The password I have tried signing up with a few times (before that thread was closed) did not work when I tried to sign in.

Oh, and my domain is 'u-don.cz.cc' and my username is 'u_don' (U_DON, but it probably got converted to lowercase).

After registering, I got that error email again.

Dear u_don,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

Anyway, it looks like the site is somewhat functional because something does show up now when I go to 'www.u-don.cz.cc' (as opposed to a redirection to a search engine telling me that the site doesn't exist). Except when I try to sign into the cPanel, it doesn't work. I tried logging in as 'u_don' with the password I signed up with. To access the cPanel, I even tried going to both 'www.u-don.cz.cc/cpanel' and the link you provided above. When I tried the link you gave, the prompt came up, and I tried entering the corresponding information to no avail. When I tried 'www.u-don.cz.cc/cpanel', this message came up:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@u-don.cz.cc and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

So it appears I'm in the same position as I was at the beginning of this thread. And as before, I already have the nameservers set to 'ns1.heliohost.org' and 'ns2.heliohost.org', if that makes any difference... Now what? :/