Account suspended

Guest xaav

I like heliohost a lot, and still do: I am more confused than upset. When I try to visit heliohost.org, I am redirected to http://stevie.heliohost.org/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi . I can still access my cpanel, and upload files, and all the rest of that stuff, through my url, but cannot view heliohosts website at all. My username is geoffish on heliohost. This is not urgent, as my website still functions properly, but I am just curious. I have not overused my bandwidth, or disk space either.

Funny. You don't have to go to heliohost.org to login. Try yourdomainname/cpanel.

Or you can go to yourdomain:2082.

I am curious though: Why do I get redirected to the suspended page? Can somebody explain please.

Funny. You don't have to go to heliohost.org to login. Try yourdomainname/cpanel.

Or you can go to yourdomain:2082.

I am curious though: Why do I get redirected to the suspended page? Can somebody explain please.

I just checked heliohost.org and was not redirected. Maybe this was a server error. Who knows???