Computer brands

myscrnnm

Which brand makes the most reliable computers?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I like Alienware (they unarguably are the best) BUT then it all lies in money Honey

Dell affordable and good Build & quality

IBM - gr8 support , Build & quality and affordable

HP- BAD @ build quality BUT ver Good @ support

I agree with all of that except for the part about Dell's build quality. I mean, they are durable enough, but they just feel cheap. And I expect HP's build quality is not the best, but it is fine.

• 2 months later...
I think that dell is a good computer brand for normal stuff and apple is a good one for like video and audio.

A good kind to rival Apple for video and audio is the Sony VAIO line of computers. I mean, VAIO computers were pretty much built for that purpose (hence the Video Audio Integrated Operation). Often, the stereotype is that Apple computers are for artists and such, but Sony has given Apple a good run for their money. But I guess Apple computers usually come with more bundled software for this type of stuff. And what with the specialized software for HD stuff. But in terms of hardware, Sony makes good stuff, with the HDR-FX1, the world's first consumer HD camcorder, and the HDR-HC1, the world's smallest HD camcorder.

• 1 month later...

I have a really crap computer right now (apart from the server pc).

Its config is:

128mb ram

20gb hard drive

Cd Rom / Floppy Drive

Intel Celeron 956 Mhz

Its really slow. Im getting a new computer. Thats going to be good and reasonable. Config is:

128 / 256 mb ram

40 / 80gb hard drive

2.0 / 2.6 ghz Pentium 4

D915 Motherboard