Computer brands

myscrnnm

Which brand makes the most reliable computers?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It also depeneds on the OS system you prefer... because some people like different OS. and on top of that you have to look at all aspects of the company. I would think dell is a good reliable source but they are spreading to wide and trying to become a jack of all trades...

THATS WHY I CHOOSE MAC :D

It also depeneds on the OS system you prefer... because some people like different OS. and on top of that you have to look at all aspects of the company. I would think dell is a good reliable source but they are spreading to wide and trying to become a jack of all trades...

THATS WHY I CHOOSE MAC :D

Why didn't you vote? Anyway, Apple is pretty nice as well, what with the new Mac OS X Panther 10.3, the most sophisticated operating system in the world. In terms of interface, Apple is perhaps the best. But I chose IBM for its reliability.

DYI, you can know about everything in your system, and what they are.

You mean DIY? Ah yes, that is pretty nice as well. But I am not always satisfied with the cases that are sold at stores. So I prefer buying a computer and then changing the internal components (HDD, RAM, CPU, graphics card, optical drive, et cetera).

TI-83+, makes some of the most reliable computers that dont crash, and use dependable battery power, that doesnt rely on the weather...

Just kidding

but the point is, in order to use more things, you need to take the good with the bad. Nuclear power is a good energy source, but meltdowns are bad. If your computer has a more complicated system, it will crash more, but you can do more things with it.

If your computer has a more complicated system, it will crash more, but you can do more things with it.

Hmm, not necessarily. All new Apple computers have Mac OS X Panther 10.3, the most sophisticated operating system in the world. But I have never heard of an Apple computer crashing.

• 3 weeks later...