Help i need ideas for my site

vstafford

hey i want some ideas on how to make my new site vstafford.com but i am stuck on what templets i should use and what i should have on it so if there are any site designers out there or genral help and ideas on it. i really want to make this site amazing because its personal to my heart. if you have any ideas links videos or anything at all please share it below and togather we will make an awsome site and all of you will be part of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First, I want to say that the introducing question of this topic seems a bit strange to me. You are asking for content for your website?

Well, depending on your skills and on what you want to invest into your website, I propose Joomla as a handy and easy-to-use content management system. There are a lot of additional plugins which can be integrated in your Joomla to widen the competences of your website.

I personally do not use it because I am one of those who want to be sure what is behind the scenes - with other words: I am coding my website by myself. In case of strange behaviour, you know where to search the source of the fault, and you can look proudly onto your page, knowing that everything you see was written independendly. This makes your website unique.

Good luck,

electromoth

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know much about templates, but when you find one you like run it by some other people that would visit your site to see their opinions. Also, if you just google "free website templates" you'll get tons of results :)

I dont know much about templates, but when you find one you like run it by some other people that would visit your site to see their opinions. Also, if you just google "free website templates" you'll get tons of results :)