Account Deactivation Request

NYCDPUG Admin

How do I request to have my accounts (webhosting and forum) removed?

This was the only free website hosting site that I was able to find that had what I was looking for: JSP & PostgreSQL. But now after reading several forum entries I see that the difficulties in supporting such features are probably why there was no other site doing it.

My website: nycdpug.helionet.org is not yet available. If it is not expected to be available before 2009-11-07 (next Saturday), then please have my accounts removed.

I am just too impatient. I do believe that supporting a hosting site is allot of work.

Good Luck.

How do I request to have my accounts (webhosting and forum) removed?

This was the only free website hosting site that I was able to find that had what I was looking for: JSP & PostgreSQL. But now after reading several forum entries I see that the difficulties in supporting such features are probably why there was no other site doing it.

My website: nycdpug.helionet.org is not yet available. If it is not expected to be available before 2009-11-07 (next Saturday), then please have my accounts removed.

I am just too impatient. I do believe that supporting a hosting site is allot of work.

Good Luck.

You'll need to get in touch with djbob.