DNS not setup for new site.

HilcottCheese

Hi there,

I applied for a heliohost account 5 days ago and I've had the nameservers changed for the domain the day I applied for the account.

I'm just wondering what kind of delay I should experience before the DNS is setup on the heliohost side and I'm able to log into cpanel. Or if there is something wrong and it's not been setup correctly.

The domain name is hilcottuponcheese.co.uk, any assistance from anyone would be great.

Thanks

New accounts are having problems. Honestly at the moment, there's an indefinite wait time between when you register and when your account is active.

ok thank's for letting me know, I'm not going to hold you too it, but is there a rough idea of wait time?

Cheers for replying so promptly as well.

Hi. Is there any way so we can help djbob on his tasks?

I have also recently signed up an account, but until now heliohost nameservers are not responding to DNS queries for my domain (jbruni.com.br)

Just give me SSH access and I can do it myself! :rolleyes: Just kidding...

But now talking seriously... it seems djbob is currently overwhelmed by too many simultaneous responsibilities.

He alone is the only one able to resolve them all? Aren't there more people in the team? Can you specify a little bit more about what kind of problems are currently going on, so we may contribute to solving them?

Thanks!