Cashcrate???

Mokothemonkey

A simple Google search turns up dozens of pages claiming it's a scam. Furthermore, I've checked it out myself, and found most of the offers to complete require you to give your cell phone number and charge you a $2 fee for answering the survey if you read the fine print - and those offers don't even give you $1 back in return for the effort.

I'd watch out for them. If you really want to make money online, you need to dig a little deeper.

A simple Google search turns up dozens of pages claiming it's a scam. Furthermore, I've checked it out myself, and found most of the offers to complete require you to give your cell phone number and charge you a $2 fee for answering the survey if you read the fine print - and those offers don't even give you $1 back in return for the effort.

I'd watch out for them. If you really want to make money online, you need to dig a little deeper.

I signed up anyways! Also I found that you don't have to actually complete the offers, but 'participate' in them (basically just let the page load) and it's fun to try and get referrals. I don't do the offers much because they are all third parties. Referrals are still the best way to make money.

And still no lolcat/facepalm pic...

But I think I am going to try some other ways of online-money-making that are run by myself as a company online or something - maybe spreadshirt

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
you shouldn't be wasting your time on get paid too ... better yet build a good website and get income trough ads $ marketing

Do you have experience with this?

I was thinking of registering for a host at 1and1.com where you get a $25 dollar google add voucher. I like the textual "Adds by Google", they don't attract too much attention...but when I would place them on my site...I'm wondering....would people click on it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah gave up a while ago - for the website thing you want to create a good website first even before placing ads, and you CAN get ads that pay for how many people SEE it instead of CLICK in it, the each person who sees it brings in a lot less money than someone who clicks it. If its good enough maybe advertisers will come to you.

yeah gave up a while ago - for the website thing you want to create a good website first even before placing ads, and you CAN get ads that pay for how many people SEE it instead of CLICK in it, the each person who sees it brings in a lot less money than someone who clicks it. If its good enough maybe advertisers will come to you.