My account was suspended...

Bingo 324

Hi,

I run the HackIt website which was at hackit.me.uk. However, my account seems to have been suspended. I don't see why as I have been active on my site and don't think I have overused any resources. I think I have stuck to the ToS, so why has my account been suspended?

URL: hackit.me.uk / hackit.heliohost.org

cPanel username: hackit

Thanks,

~Chris

My website was about hacking, as in hacking open PDA's to replace the battery. My intention was to have a site that would be helpful to people. I would not have posted cracking programs to make keys as c2s suggested, but I appreciate his/her concern. I would greatly appreciate it if my site was reactivated because I do not have any illegal or malicious intent. I guarantee this.

Thanks,

~Chris

None. I didn't set any cronjobs on my account - I did run Drupal but didn't assign that a cronjob - I used a Drupal plugin called Poormanscron which runs an internal Drupal cron script which shouldn't have put much load on the server - it's only a page load.

None. I didn't set any cronjobs on my account - I did run Drupal but didn't assign that a cronjob - I used a Drupal plugin called Poormanscron which runs an internal Drupal cron script which shouldn't have put much load on the server - it's only a page load.

I can't say for sure this is why your account got suspended but more than likely.

poormanscron is made more reliable by increasing traffic, which causes even greater system load with the cron test running after every page.

http://drupal.org/node/102647

• 2 weeks later...

[McBump] Hello? I think this topic died...

I'm more than happy to remove the offending Drupal module Poormanscron, but I just need access to my site to do so. I swear blind I will follow the ToS after that. Just give me three days or something to save HackIt. Please?