Another ad service provider

Google adsense seems to be the only way a web developer can earn some money on their website through advertisement.

But are there any other organisation offering similar service apart from google?

I'll really appriciate it, if anybody can tell me of any other organisation. You know its always good to have options to choose from.

Google adsense seems to be the only way a web developer can earn some money on their website through advertisement.

But are there any other organisation offering similar service apart from google?

I'll really appriciate it, if anybody can tell me of any other organisation. You know its always good to have options to choose from.

I heard of a service called BidVertiser, not sure if it's still up and running or not.

Edit: yep, here you go http://www.bidvertiser.com/. Minimum payout is 10$ via paypal.

Try adbrite. The only thing is you can't have their ads where there is Google ads because they look similar and that violates Google's TOS. It's the same thing as adsense, you get payed either when people (a) click your ads or ( b ) view the ads.

adbrite.com

Also, you can join some other forums, where they have areas for people looking to place ods on others sites so you can find some people through that. There's too many to link, so just try googling it

Try adbrite. The only thing is you can't have their ads where there is Google ads because they look similar and that violates Google's TOS. It's the same thing as adsense, you get payed either when people (a) click your ads or ( b ) view the ads.

adbrite.com

Also, you can join some other forums, where they have areas for people looking to place ods on others sites so you can find some people through that. There's too many to link, so just try googling it

but is there any ad that can be place on the sam page with google ad without violating google's rule?

adbrite.com

but is there any ad that can be place on the sam page with google ad without violating google's rule?

Any advertisement that does not copy the look of the Google adsense ads cannot be placed on the same page as google ads. You can have them in other pages of your site, but not on the same page. There are thousands of different programs, so I would suggest searching PPC programs on Google. I would recommend following my second point of my first reply by having ads from a particular person at a set price per month because you know what you are advertising and how much you will be paid.

Google AdSense is most definitely not the only way you can monetize your website. In fact, there are thousands of companies out there looking to advertise on your website. You can manually sell ads yourself, too.

Personally, my bookmarks being heavy with webcomic links, I see a lot of Project Wonderful ads. I've checked out their site and they seem cool. They can be found here.