I am getting E-mails from my own e-mail

dbz3

so that means someone has hacked my account.

No it means somebody has got your email address (from your home page) and is using it as the From: address and sending you spam. You need to look at the email headers and see the host it's coming from. Sometimes you can report the spammer if he's using his own host.

That's why it's not a good idea to have your email address listed on your pages but use a form mail instead.

How can someone send me mails with my E-mail without knowing my password?

They're not using your account to send emails, they are just using your address. They could use my address if they had it and wanted too, but the email headers would still show thier true host.

People can make emails "appear" to be from whomever they want. As an example, try this site: http://emailpranker.com. See how you can send an email to yourself appearing to be from whomever you want? That's because the "From" line of the email header can contain whatever email address I want. However, if you look through the Message Headers, you can see exactly what server the email originated from. This is how many "phishers" (people trying to steal your passwords) work. They make their email appear to be from a legitimate source (such as gmail.com or whatever) and then either ask you to email back your account details or visit some phony website that looks like GMail. Do you understand now?

If not, I suggest taking a look at the PHP mail function.

The format for it is:

mail($SendTo, $SubjectofEmail, $BodyofEmail, $MessageHeaders);

By setting $MessageHeaders to "From: Heliohost_Account_Issues@gmail.com\r\n" the email will appear to be from the email address Heliohost_Account_Issues@gmail.com.

Coincidentally, that is almost exactly how Email Pranker sends out the "Prank" emails.

People can make emails "appear" to be from whomever they want. As an example, try this site: http://emailpranker.com. See how you can send an email to yourself appearing to be from whomever you want? That's because the "From" line of the email header can contain whatever email address I want. However, if you look through the Message Headers, you can see exactly what server the email originated from. This is how many "phishers" (people trying to steal your passwords) work. They make their email appear to be from a legitimate source (such as gmail.com or whatever) and then either ask you to email back your account details or visit some phony website that looks like GMail. Do you understand now?

If not, I suggest taking a look at the PHP mail function.

The format for it is:

mail($SendTo, $SubjectofEmail, $BodyofEmail, $MessageHeaders);

By setting $MessageHeaders to "From: Heliohost_Account_Issues@gmail.com\r\n" the email will appear to be from the email address Heliohost_Account_Issues@gmail.com.

Coincidentally, that is almost exactly how Email Pranker sends out the "Prank" emails.

Ok thanks i get it.

anyways how do i check the message headers?

Lol@Ubuntu.

crap, what is there to "lol" if i use ubuntu?