cPanel coding errors... need help!!

james_104

Hey guys,

I'm a little new to cPanel (I am familiar with websites though) so bear with me. I recently signed up for an account and its nearly been 24 hours since then. The webserver seems to be up and I can log in with ftp all good. how ever when I go to sign into the cpanel I get this weird error, I've seen others like it before on other php codings:

Warning: include(/usr/local/cpanel/base/scripts/database/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1254894430.9579nE977IaVtB on line 23

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usr/local/cpanel/base/scripts/database/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/:.') in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1254894430.9579nE977IaVtB on line 23

Warning: include(/usr/local/cpanel/base/scripts/database/db_mysql.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1254894430.9579nE977IaVtB on line 25

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usr/local/cpanel/base/scripts/database/db_mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/:.') in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1254894430.9579nE977IaVtB on line 25

Warning: include(/usr/local/cpanel/base/scripts/database/queries.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1254894430.9579nE977IaVtB on line 26

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usr/local/cpanel/base/scripts/database/queries.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/:.') in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1254894430.9579nE977IaVtB on line 26

Fatal error: Class 'queries' not found in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1254894430.9579nE977IaVtB on line 27

hmm that was a little big :huh: . but yeah thats it, from what i can see the file function.include doesn't exist and therefore causes all these problems.

Im just wondering if its normal or if there is something wrong. BTW it prompts me for my login details first... then it goes to this window.

Also, do you get another email after the one that says the account has been installed, to tell you that it is now usable?

Thanks for you help :lol:

James

The reason i logged in on the forum and my problem is all ready submitted :D

( does any one know the link to the phpMyAdmin, yesterday, this part worked on my home computer with a direct link )

Try this one..

http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/...PhpMyAdmin.html

It works for me..

Redirects to ..

http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/3rdparty/...Admin/index.php?