Request for validation.

ezeuba

Good day,

I just subscribed to your webhosting service for my domain (domain name edited because this post appears when the domain is searched in google, but the moderator can know the domain from my username). I was up all night waiting to subscribe after being told last night that the limit for the day had been reached. I was up all night so that I would not miss it again and I succeeded in signing up. However my problem now is that the hosting service is taking too long to be validated and become active. I was wondering if you could make an exception for me so I could upload my files today for the site to come online by tomorrow. You see, I need to use the site for a presentation on Monday morning and I need to go through it with my associates before the presentation. Please I would be very grateful if my request could be handled, and I promise to canvass your services here in my country.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

PS. I am still waiting, glued to my computer... (2:45 PM)

Problem solved... Thanks, and great hosting guys

It takes around a day or two for your account to be active. There's not much we can do about it. However, if you need to share office docs, why not try google docs?

Thanks for your response, but I was not talking about file collaboration; I know about google docs already. The website is to be used to demonstrate a novel idea in my part of the world to some people here. It is about a vehicle anti-theft/tracking device using GSM 3g technology that we are looking at marketing here, so we need the site up by Sunday so that everyone involved can prepare his/her brief prior to the presentation on Monday.

Thank you for your response anyway; it was more than I expected from a free host. Keep up the good work.

It takes around a day or two for your account to be active. There's not much we can do about it. However, if you need to share office docs, why not try google docs?

Thanks for your response, but I was not talking about file collaboration; I know about google docs already. The website is to be used to demonstrate a novel idea in my part of the world to some people here. It is about a vehicle anti-theft/tracking device using GSM 3g technology that we are looking at marketing here, so we need the site up by Sunday so that everyone involved can prepare his/her brief prior to the presentation on Monday.

Thank you for your response anyway; it was more than I expected from a free host. Keep up the good work.

You should be able to log into cpanel even while your account is queued, which means you can upload today but it won't be displayed until sometime tomorrow or monday at the latest.

Is the red, bold text too invisible for you? Wrong forum. Read the red text.

Sorry djbob,

It was out of desperation; I saw the red, bold text clearly. Wouldn't dream of being a nuisance if it wasn't due to me being on a kind of deadline. However, all went well with what I wanted to use my website for. Thanks to you and everyone else here who made it possible.

Cheers...

If your email client is Hotmail then it probably got blocked. Do you remember the dmain name you signed up with?

Yes, I remember... my login name is maisdental and my e-mail is dmdomingues@duke-energy.com

I dont know if my server blocked the validation e-mail...

How can I kown about this?

Thanks