Domain!

Parin

when registring you will be ask your age and if its belnw 18 u'll not be allow. I tried it just recently.

And what if you "accidently" enter 1984 instead of 1994? :lol:

:lol: I used to do such 'accidents' 2 years ago.

thank God you dont do that anymore. Though i suspect then you are doing it intentionaly. (hahaha....)

when registring you will be ask your age and if its belnw 18 u'll not be allow. I tried it just recently.

And what if you "accidently" enter 1984 instead of 1994? :lol:

:lol: I used to do such 'accidents' 2 years ago.

thank God you dont do that anymore. Though i suspect then you are doing it intentionaly. (hahaha....)

yeah, intentional accidents are fun.. :P

Personally, I don't think that as crime. Most o the social networking sites require the users to b 18+ but we know the truth..

• 2 weeks later...

Have you thought of URL forwarding? Basically someone put's in yourname.is.fun or whatever you get and it redirects them to yourname.heliohost.org

It is much more unprofessional and should only be used for sites like your blog or anything casual. Don't do it for business.

EDIT: Oops I already said this - can one of the mods delete this?

EDIT: How can an accident be intentional?

• 2 weeks later...
But going to this link and gainig about 7 points its easy,they say but look yourself:

http://www.freedomainsbox.com/signup.php?rid=3cbf

Completing offers takes a lot of time. You could make $10 for a domain easily within a couple days on cashcrate. You don't have to complete the offers, you just have to fill out surveys. Click the link in my signature to sign up.

Also, completing offers usually has you signing up for a subscription service that charges $2 a week or something like that.

Apart from .co.cc and other such subdomain services, there is no way to get a 100% free domain. I have even tried survey sites, but to no avail. You have to pay! However, if you're looking for cheap, you can get a .net for $6.64 at moniker.com. That's as good a price as I've ever heard of. If you need a .info or .com, go for godaddy. You can get a .com for $7.67 (with coupon code "cjc749t2") and a .info for $1.07. If you can't afford $1.07, then enjoy your stay on the streets!

But going to this link and gainig about 7 points its easy,they say but look yourself:

http://www.freedomainsbox.com/signup.php?rid=3cbf

Completing offers is stupid. You could make $10 for a domain easily within a couple days on cashcrate. You don't have to complete the offers, you just have to fill out surveys. Click the link in my signature to sign up.

Also, completing offers usually has you signing up for a subscription service that charges $2 a week or something like that.

Hey moko ,there's no way of getting a free Top leveldomain,neither from cashcrate nor others.These things should be clear to whole world but you may get one registered having 400 posts on helionet as mentioned.All thing is that you have to pay something to get something .When you complete offers the site like cashcrate may earn about $100 and will provide you $1 in comp.Best of luck!

Hey moko ,there's no way of getting a free Top leveldomain,neither from cashcrate nor others.These things should be clear to whole world but you may get one registered having 400 posts on helionet as mentioned.All thing is that you have to pay something to get something .When you complete offers the site like cashcrate may earn about $100 and will provide you $1 in comp.Best of luck!

I didn't say they give free TLDs. They give you money, and you can easily make the $10 it costs for a year of .com

Of course cashcrate is making loads more money, that's why they do it. But it is still easy to make a first payout of $20, it can even be done in an afternoon if you live in the USA. Also referrals get you 20% of what they make and 10% of their referrals. It can really add up.

Anyways, best of luck with the TLD hunt! I would suggest providers such as godaddy if you are looking into buying a domain.

i think the time is valuable,so save it :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol all the smileys blink in sync! (that rhyms, too! This is the best day ever!)

OH! I forgot to say that you should look for an 'official' TLD provider if you are buying, the others are probably scammers or doing it illegally.