Dns and domain issues

laozing

The domain name servers so that I can setup a co,.cc are

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

am I correct?

If so then why does my account not recognise that the co.cc is not the main domain and my turokzone.heliohost.org is?

how do I make it recognise my co.cc domain is the main domain?

Alright its working now but something is weird.

I do believe I posted this a long time ago:

Some images don't appear when I use the co.cc domain. I can see all the images just fine on turokzone.heliohost.org but not on my co.cc domain...

currently setting up my ipb btw and long story short is it me or is it how I set it all up? I was supposed to upload to public_html correct?

here are some screenshots:

no errors on turokzone.heliohost.org:

the problem is that only shows when using my co.cc domain:

Some images don't appear when I use the co.cc domain. I can see all the images just fine on turokzone.heliohost.org but not on my co.cc domain...

currently setting up my ipb btw and long story short is it me or is it how I set it all up?

I really can't say why your images aren't showing on your co.cc domain but if everything is working well on the heliohost domain than I would have to guess it is a problem with co.cc.

I was supposed to upload to public_html correct?

Yes, that is correct.

I get a 403 forbidden on this image here:

http://turok-zone.co.cc/admin/setup/public/images/logo.png

Do you have your site set up for HotLink protection on your images? If so you have to set it up for both the heliohost and the co.cc domains.

btw how do I set my parked domain as my main domain it keeps saying its turokzone.heliohost.org.

Go to your cpanel "Parked Domains" and make sure it's not set up for redirection.

Bryon.... Thank you so much.

It was the hotlinking. Apparently I didnt update it to include my co.cc domain.

wow now that thats fixed I will finally use my heliohost account for my website again yay!

Thank you so much Bryon now I don't have to continue searching for an inferior host. Trixt hosting was equal to heliohost in features but by space and bandwidth it was better as space was 1gb and bandwidth was unlimited. that host is now dead and I was lookin for alternatives for heliohost cuz I thought something was wrong with heliohosts dns but now that I know it was hotlinking (now updated and working right), I can finally start reusing my heliohost account!

Dude bryon u just saved me a lot of heartache and I seriously thank u man wow. Only reason I stopped using my account was that the images weren't loading but now they are :). talk about awesomeness...

One thing though. apparently my co.cc domain is still not recognized by my account as the main domain. I set the parked domain to no redirection. what do I do?

You would have had to sign up with the co.cc domain for it to be your main domain in your cpanel. But you get the best of both worlds with a parked domain. Let's say co.cc goes down, with it being a parked domain you can still access your site through you heliohost domain.